Preparation of financial statements. Preparation and lodgement of tax returns for individuals, companies, partnerships, trusts and superannuation funds
A progressive professional services firm is we looking for an Intermediate Accountant (CPA / CA) who thinks “outside the box”, who can provide excellent client services and support our Accounting Professionals in a team by harnessing their Accounting skills.
We want someone who enjoys contributing ideas and enjoys ticking jobs off the list.
You will need to cope with large volumes of work, enjoy responsibility and able work efficiently and independently.
Main responsibilities include;
• Preparation of financial statements
• Preparation and lodgement of tax returns for individuals, companies, partnerships, trusts and superannuation funds
• A variety of other responsibilities as we want you to keep learning and be challenged
• Assisting the Operations Manager with ad hoc duties
You will need to display;
• 3 years solid experience in a public accounting practice
• A degree qualification and membership of CPA/CA
• Commercial acumen
• High technical and analytical skills is a MUST
• Proficiency in MS Word & Excel, MYOB, Quicken, HandiSoft and Class Super
• Excellent written & verbal communication
• Outstanding attention to detail and initiative to solve problems
• Enthusiasm, energy and professional grooming
So if you thrive on an eventful and stimulating working environment apply here or simply send your CV and a brief overview of yourself.
Initial interviews will be held over Skype.