Working in Melbourne CBD, we are seeking an organised and efficient Administrative & Logistics Assistant. This is an office-based role where majority of the communication with clients and other stakeholders is via email and telephone.
In addition to the requirements below, this position primarily consists of 80% logistics and 20% ad-hoc administrative duties.
Your responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Effectively communicating with our international clients, suppliers, banks, and shipping companies, via email and telephone on a daily basis.
- Scheduling, managing and tracking international shipments with suppliers and shipping companies.
- Creating documents including but not limited to invoices, sales contracts and detailed shipping documents
- Managing and tracking documents sent to clients via Australia Post, TNT and DHL courier services.
- Maintaining and updating our CRM systems.
- Providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Personal Assistance to Senior Management and administration support as required.
You will ideally have:
- Highly developed computer skills with advanced skills in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Demonstrated knowledge of administrative processes and databases.
- An ability to collate, format and present information in a simple, clear, and accurate manner.
- Initiative and the ability to problem solve.
- High attention to detail, exceptional grammar and spelling skills are essential, especially when creating and checking documents.
- The ability to work independently but also as part of a dynamic and collaborative team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- You must have an ability to multitask and have excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in a logistics role is ideal but not necessary
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in an administration and/or logistics role.
In return, we offer:
- Career development opportunities and training.
- Great management and team support.
- A modern office in the heart of the Melbourne CBD with easy to access to transport and shops.
- A culture and working environment that celebrates hard work and rewards success.
If you feel that this opportunity is right for you, then APPLY TODAY!