be responsible for working with existing Small Business clients, looking at ways to increase share of wallet in the ICT space.
You will initially be responsible for working with existing Small Business clients, looking at ways to increase share of wallet in the ICT space. You need to be a personable, confident communicator, ideally with prior experience in ICT sales. The key criteria is having the right motivation and being outcome driven.
• Comfortable in being able to learn new products and sell to new and existing customers.
• Strong business acumen with the ability to hold a business conversation across all levels of management and translate into a Professional Services solution.
• Building your pipeline by creating, identifying and responding to opportunities for providing professional services.
• Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders and delivering repeat business
• Pro-active sales activities to identify opportunities and convert to orders.
• Responding to tenders, proposals and RFPs
The ideal candidate is someone who is self-motivated and has the drive to learn and contribute to the growth of the company while expanding their own personal skills and career.
You should also have:
• Ability to demonstrate substantial experience in a similar BDM position
• Proven ability to identify opportunities and close sales in the ICT space
• Excellent people skills – great customer relationships, ability to build sustaining relationships within the team and across clients
• Knowledge and interest in ICT solutions
In return, you will be offered:
• Flexible, fun working environment with opportunities for development and career growth
• Be part of a diverse, energetic and talented team.
• Attractive remuneration with uncapped commissions
This is a rare opportunity to join an established organisation with a reputable presence within the industry.
Initial interviews will be held over Skype.