A growing business in the supply of security staff, is seeking to continue this growth by employing a Business Development Manager for Security staff provider.
Concierge / Reception security
To date, most of their work has been on a sub-contract basis, however, with this new position, they are now seeking to build their own client base.
At present they have in excess of 150 security staff in work.
Main responsibilities will include;
• Looking for new business for the company
• Set up the policies, procedures and processes for the company
• Writing and preparing tenders and also apply them
• Human resources duties, including managing the recruit of guards
• Meet potential and current clients to grow the business
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
• Set up meetings between client decision-makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals
Excellent conditions on offer for the right person, including base salary, commission, phone, laptop and FMCV
Great opportunity for a person to build and make this role their own.
Initial interviews will be held over Skype.