- A competitive salary.
- Company service vehicle.
- Mobile phone.
- Laptop computer.
- Relevant training.
A leading supplier of adhesive application and delivery systems to a broad range of industries.
This position will suit a highly motivated, ambitious person with a trade qualification such as Fitter, Electrical Fitter, Electrician or Instrument Technician.
- On-site preventative maintenance and breakdown service.
- Equipment installation, commissioning and training.
- Calling on existing customers and developing customer relationships.
- Provision of technical advice and support to customers.
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- A minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing maintenance
- Field service experience will be highly regarded but not essential
- Highly developed organisational skills and an ability to work unsupervised.
You will be joining a dynamic and fast growing organisation that is passionate about providing innovative solutions to the manufacturing industry and that enhances employees capabilities with high level support and on-going training.