• Export Beef Processing Facility
• Permanent Opportunity
An industry leader in the processing and distribution of Australian grass feed beef. Company provides quality freshness and valued beef products to all parts of the globe.
This role will see you reporting to the Maintenance Manager working with food processing equipment and systems on shift work to cover 2 production shifts. Weekend Overtime maintenance will be required.
What you’ll need to succeed
• Qualified Fitter.
• Experience within a food production environment is highly advantageous.
• Looking for longevity in a permanent role, with career prospects.
• A can do attentive attitude.
• Flexible with weekend work
Preferred skill set
• Experience with fault finding and maintenance on a production line
• Fault find and service pneumatic components
• Fault find and service hydraulic components
• Fault find and service steam components
• Experience with industrial refrigeration systems
• Tig and stick welding
What you’ll get in return
• A permanent opportunity/long term employment
• Employment with a continually growing company
• Work with a great team of maintenance staff
Initial interviews will be held over Skype.