Working closely with company owner, we are seeking an experienced and registered Migration agent.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Identifying and generating new business opportunities
• Meeting with clients, candidates and potential visa applicants
• Providing timely immigration advice to clients, candidates and potential visa applicants
• Working autonomously and managing your own casework
• Preparing and lodging visa applications
• Liaising with DIAC and stakeholders across all aspects of the visa application process
• Preparing compliance reports
– Skilled and Family visas,
– 457/482 visas,
– 186/187 visas,
– Temporary 400, 407 and 408 visas,
– AAT applications,
– Ministerial Intervention applications.
You must currently hold a valid MARA registration
Salary package is negotiable based on the level of experience.
Initial interviews will be held over Skype.