End to end Property Management, maintaining regular, close contact with current landlords & tenants
We are seeking person with local experience and knowledge as Property Manager, to oversee approximately 100 properties. You will have the support of an experienced administration team behind you and be provided with opportunity to grow and strengthen your career in Property Management.
• End to end Property Management
• Maintaining regular, close contact with current landlords & tenants
• Conduct open for inspections & tenancy application processing
• Carry out routine inspections, ingoing & outgoing condition reports
• Manage maintenance requests timely & efficiently
• Take action against tenants in arrears and issuing breach notices appropriately
You will need to display;
• Agents Representative Certificate
• Current Drivers Licence
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• A great track record of providing outstanding service to clients
• Be self-driven, highly organised, well presented with an outgoing personality
Initial interviews will be held over Skype.