Our client is a Leading manufacturer of high quality energy technologies. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Repair Technician to join their Melbourne based team. This role will be responsible for diagnosing, repairing and testing faulty units, processing defective parts and liaising with Technical Support and Technicians.
An attractive Salary, Excellent working conditions, within a friendly supportive team and great facilities is on offer.
In order to be successful you will possess the following skills and attributes:
• Strong Technical Knowledge
• At least 2 years of experience with Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics
• Basic MS Office Suite Skills
• Excellent Communication and Organisational skills
• Good understanding of Solar powered or UPS or PWM Technologies
• Experienced with 3 Phase & up to 1000 DC
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a close knit team
• Positive Attitude and Eagerness to learn
• Previous experience within the Solar Industry highly advantageous
• TAFE/Certificate qualifications in Electronics and/or Electrical Engineering highly desirable
• Forklift Licence and previous warehouse experience advantageous
An attractive salary is on offer. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a leading international company, don’t miss out on this unique opportunity and please submit your Resume!
Please submit Resumes in Word Format and please note you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
Initial interviews will be held over Skype.