An multinational company and leading developer and provider of high technology solutions in the construction sector, are now seeking a Technical Sales Representative, with knowledge and experience in the wood and carpentry industry.
Position will cover Victoria and Tasmania, with some overnight stays required, as well as attending relevant trade shows.
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in timber-building sector
• Analyze the market and its potential to identify sales opportunities and generate new business in assigned territories
• Source and contact new costumers and conduct company presentations on site
• Maintain regular contact with existing customers, plan visits according to level of importance and actively propose new products
• Explain or demonstrate products and educate customers about function, utility and benefits of Rothoblaas products
• Provide advice and technical support to customers, engineers and architects
• Elaborate clear and effective proposals/quotations for customers and follow up
• Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by identifying and resolving customer challenges and timely resolution of customer complaints and problems
• Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and influencers and promote our brand by participating in fairs
You will need to display;
• High level of motivation and ability to work independently
• Good communication, negotiation and organisation skills
• Technical background (preferably in the timber building sector), if possible some sales experience in the field
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel abroad and occasionally overseas
• Continuous professional training leading to personal and professional development
• Competitive compensation, company car, pc/tablet, mobile and all necessary utilities
As a market leader in this specific field, this is an excellent opportunity to work towards your career goals, within an informal work environment and a warm and supportive young team that encourages growth in a stimulating environment.
Initial interviews will be held over Skype.