Provide service, repair and customer support for medical equipment as directed. Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
Our client is looking for a full time field service technician to service customers in the Healthcare system.
Proven experience in field service in the same field highly preferable but not essential.
The role will require a police check and working with children clearance.
Main duties will include:
• Provide service, repair and customer support for medical equipment as directed.
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
• Produce timely and detailed service reports
• Assist with the installation of operating theatre pendants and theatre lights
• Assist in the training of others.
• Assist with product development where appropriate.
• Perform other production duties as directed.
You will need to display:
• A valid Australian Driver’s Licence.
• Proven Field Service Experience
• Trade Certificate – Mechanical / Electrical or appropriate industry experience.
• Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Demonstrate a high level of verbal, written and listening communication skills.
• Possess a high level of technical competence in routine maintenance, diagnosis and repair.
• Ability to travel interstate or overseas.
• Ability to work outside normal working hours and to adapt to changing work schedules.
• Good computer skills
• Perform other duties as required from time to time.
Initial interviews will be held over Skype.