Our client supply and fit 4×4 accessories and are now seeking an energetic & reliable person to join their team.
As a Accessory Fitter, you will be responsible for providing a variety of mechanical services as well as vehicle suspension and aftermarket accessory fittings.
Your duties will include – but not be limited to – installing 4×4 accessories such as bull bars, rear bars, roof racks, side steps, snorkels, suspensions and winches etc.
As Accessory Fitter, you need to have:
• RIGHT ATTITUDE
• A passion for 4WD’s and trade experience
• Mechanical, electrical experience is essential
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to work within given time frames.
• Good knowledge of vehicle electrical systems
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Current Australian driver’s license
• Current forklift license an advantage
• Ability to work unsupervised
• The successful applicant must be self-motivated and be able to demonstrate good workshop and communication skills
• The person needs to be a team player, well organized and maintain a clean work environment.
Remuneration for this role will be based on qualifications, experience and your ability to carry out this role in a timely and efficient manner without sacrificing quality.
FULL TIME and IMMEDIATE START