Our client is a full-service accounting firm, experiencing continual growth, even in such challenging times seeking a new Accountant.
There is now an exciting opportunity for an Accountant with 1-2 years relevant experience to join their Business Services team.
Reporting directly to one of the Partners, you will assist in a variety of advisory and compliance work.
The Accountant Role
- Tax and compliance work for a diverse portfolio of client across all entities
- Assisting with client development
- Assisting with advisory projects
- Developing your own career
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as an Accountant in Australian public practice accounting
- Completion or part completion of CA/CPA qualifications
- Ability to take jobs from start to finish across all entities
- Personable and professional
- Excellent communication skills both written and orally
- A passion for helping Australian businesses
- Awesome location – close to public transport, cafes & shops
- Highly professional supportive team
- Excellent resources – training & ongoing support