An opportunity for an experienced and reliable Accounts Receivable specialist is now open, to join a team in Rhodes. We are looking for an energetic candidate with several years’ experience, seeking a fulltime / part-time role and may be looking for the next exciting challenge in their career.
To provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely collections of amounts due within customer terms.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring customer accounts and following up for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities
- Follow up on collections and allocate payments
- Conduct billing, collection, and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Perform daily bank reconciliations and monthly Balance sheet accounts reconciliations.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Generate periodically customer age analysis and review AR aging to ensure compliance.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer Master files and records.
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts
- Prepare bank deposits
- Process adjustments
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- Assist with month-end closing
- Collect data, prepare monthly metrics, evaluate KPIs for Account receivables.
- Assist with the AR weekly collection forecast.
- Other duties are required to assist the finance team.
Experience and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance or Business
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in accounts receivable
Key Skills and Competencies
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective organisation skills and working efficiently
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills whilst working to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Performing general bookkeeping duties, such as recording cash and cheque receipts, process, recording and reconcile credit card collections
- Auditing ledgers periodically to ensure billing addresses / emails are accurate
- Generating financial reports and statements that detail the status of accounts receivable
- ensure their company receives payments for goods and services
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
Right to Work
The above position is open only to applicants who have a current right to work in Australia. Applicants who do not have a current right to work In Australia will unfortunately not be considered and are respectfully asked not to apply.