Outstanding career opportunity. Use your previous administration skills in Real Estate as Administration Assistant / Assistant Property Manager.
The right Administration Assistant will be self-motivated, able to work alone or part of a team, have the ability to take on challenges, be driven, be someone who is not scared of change and most of all, be someone with a great attitude with exceptional customer service skills.
We are looking for someone with some real estate experience or with a similar transferable skill set, preferably an agents representative certificate, current police check, driver’s licence & a reliable car.
If you think you have what we are looking for and are up for a challenge, we want to hear from you!
Administration Assistant – Responsibilities and tasks include the following:
- Assist with day to day property management functions
- Arrange and coordinate maintenance and repairs with tenants, landlords and tradespeople
- Process tenancy applications
- Update website
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Preparation of leases, lease renewals, authorities and rental increases
- Provide varied administration support to both rental and sales departments including marketing campaigns
- Conduct ingoing and exit condition reports
- Manage rental inquiries
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply direct, or email your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com