Exciting opportunity for an Administration Assistant looking to join a fast paced, growing and dynamic team.
Reporting to the Bookings Team Leader, and working closely with the Bookings & Clinical Team, the Administration Assistant will be responsible for ensuring we are continually meeting and exceeding the needs of our clients and their employees.
We require a person who has the ability to work in a busy environment dealing with 150-200 calls per day.
- Provide first point of contact for all pre-employment and VIP related queries, seeking guidance and escalating to the appropriate person where necessary
- Booking of all pre-employments, VIP and onsite physiotherapy appointments
- Engage and communicate with clients regarding booking, ongoing status and completion of health assessments and VIP appointments
- Engage and communicate with candidates regarding appointments and any associated requirements
- Ensure all booking related client KPI’s are adhered to
- Answer and deliver high quality service to a high-volume of calls
Benefits and perks
- Work for a dynamic and innovative company Be a part of an industry-expert team
- We invest in our employees and provide ongoing training and support opportunities
- Fun and friendly office culture
- A progressive and forward-thinking company
- Southbank location – opposite the South Melbourne markets!
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a Bookings role or high-volume call environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Driven, energetic and organised with a flexible working attitude
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Values driven and practical in your approach
- Experience working in the healthcare industry an advantage but not essential
Apply now with your Cover Letter & CV!
We can only accept applications from those fully vaccinated against Covid.