We are seeking an experienced Bi-lingual Administration Manager. Ability to speak Mandarin is essential. Company specialise in providing fast and short term working capital loans for businesses in all sectors.
- Manage office stationery inventory, supply and receptionist duties
- Oversee equipment management and maintenance/repairs
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Process & manage office-related expenses, including water, electricity, and property management fees
- Ensure an adequate supply of pantry and meeting rooms’ facilities
Communication and Coordination
- Maintain intra-office and stakeholders communication protocols
- Set up virtual and physical meetings, coordinate and schedule meetings, ensuring all participants are properly informed
Process Improvement and Technology
- Utilize technology to support business and process improvements, provide IT support for the entire office
Contract filing and management
- Maintain accurate records (both soft and hard copies)
- Execute standardized filing processes
•A minimum of 3 years of administrative management experience
•Familiar with the operation of various computing software
•Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
•High level of integrity and professionalism.
•Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
•Have public relations skills
•Possess Australian PR permanent residency
•Proficient in both English and Mandarin
Right to Work
The above position is open only to applicants who have a current right to work in Australia. Applicants who do not have a current right to work In Australia will unfortunately not be considered and are respectfully asked not to apply.
Should we not contact you within 2 weeks of your application please accept that in this instance you were unsuccessful, but we thank you for your time.
Superior People Recruitment are a leading Sydney Employment Agency.