We are looking for an enthusiastic administration assistant, providing administrative support in a very versatile, fast-paced role.
About the Role:
Never a dull moment in this position, you certainly won’t be bored! Some of your work will see you utilising your research and analytical skills, others take focus on your attention to detail.
Largely being an office all-rounder, your main duties will include:
- Undertaking research and analysis to prepare information memorandums for properties in different facets of the organisation including childcare, medical and aged care
- Preparing various types of authorities as requested (ie. Exclusive Sale, Exclusive Business Sale, Exclusive Commercial Leasing and Purchase authorities)
- Taking minutes for a range of weekly meetings across various departments including Childcare, Medical and Project Management
- Provide advice/clarification and support to the Personal Assistants in the Childcare Sales & Leasing Department
- Manage the company Facebook page including posting Just Sold/Leased images, current listings and listings due to launch, responding to comments or messages, etc.
- Preparing and sending email marketing as required
- Undertake Childcare Demand Analysis when requested
- Updating elements of the various webpages we advertise on
- Recording comparable sales and lease information as received
- Undertake Title and ASIC Searches as required
- Updating the CRM system & internal files where required
- Covering the work of other administrative staff where required (ie. On reception and related duties, on extended absences for other administrative staff members)
Experience in industry-related programs utilised would be beneficial, some of which include:
- Box & Dice
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Office suite – Outlook, Word, Excel and Publisher
Major skills required for this role include:
- Attention to detail
- Research and analytical skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Time Management and ability to work to deadlines
- Communication skills, both over the phone and written, internally and externally
- Advanced computer skills
This role will see you working largely independently, however an ability to work as part of a team or under instruction will also be required. Previous exposure to real estate, in particular commercial facets would be beneficial but not essential.