- Global, innovative company with reputable products
- Regular training opportunities
- Fully Maintained vehicle provided
We require a competent Air-Conditioning Technician interested in joining Australia’s largest cooling and heating manufacturer.
Australia’s largest air conditioning manufacturer and a global leader in developing ingenious, energy efficient cooling and heating products are seeking a fully licensed Air-conditioning Technician to undertake warranty and charge work on the entire range of products. Reporting to the Service Manager, the successful candidate will provide superior customer support and develop excellent client relationships, servicing customers in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Service & repair of ducted evaporative cooling systems
- Service & repair of split systems, ducted and add on cooling units (optional)
- Service & repair of package units (optional)
- Service gas heating products
- Complete service jobs via electronic process – Tablet
- Product installations
- Carrying out jobs arranged by the office in a timely fashion
- Provide good customer service
- Quote service work and manage payments
- Coordinating work with other service technicians and agents
- Maintain effective contact with the office while in the field
- Managing van spare parts stock
- Efficient time management and ability to work independently
The successful applicant will have:
- Full Plumbing registration/licence.
- A restricted electrical workers license (Beneficial)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience servicing Heating/Cooling products (Beneficial)
- Current Australian driver’s license
- White Card/ construction induction card
- Current Working at Heights Certificate (or willing to obtain)
Ready to take the next step in your career…. Then why not consider this role and join a successful international business? If you are keen to learn and enjoy a role full of new challenges, we would like to hear from you.
“We can only accept applications from Australian citizens or permanent residents.”