Due to recent growth, our client requires a first year apprentice mechanical technician. The first year apprentice position is an opportunity to develop into a fully qualified automotive technician in four years or less. Successful candidates will join our industry leading service department, work amongst a team of highly experienced technicians and learn how to repair and service the best motor vehicles in the world!
What’s on Offer?
- Structured training and development plan
- Comprehensive on-the-job training with state of the art equipment
- Experienced and supportive mentors
- Career growth and progression opportunities
- The opportunity to become a qualified technician!
Who are we Seeking?
- Minimum 16 years of age
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Passion for the Motor Industry
- Patient and cooperative
- Ability to produce high quality detailed work
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- Driver License
- Cert II or Pre-Apprenticeship in Automotive (desirable)
If you believe that you possess the skills and have the experience that we are looking for, please apply for this role by providing a cover letter and resume outlining your relevant experience, studies and qualifications.