An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior staff member to join as an Auditor in this Audit, Assurance & Tax Team.
This is a very flexible employer and will consider all candidates under any employment arrangements to suit your circumstances.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of three years’ experience with proven ability to manage and run medium size jobs, support management and mentor junior staff.
You can demonstrate:
- CA qualification (or near qualification);
- Outstanding client service focus;
- Strong audit technical knowledge;
- Problem solving ability;
- Well developed time management and organisational skills;
- Strong IT Skills (XERO AE, Microsoft Office Suite and Caseware Cloud); And
- Excellent Verbal and Written Skills.
- Working closely with clients;
- Opportunity to expand knowledge in tax;
- Exposure to a range of emerging audit and tax areas including cryptocurrency;
- Great culture and working environment;
- Work life balance; and
- Ongoing training.
We can only accept applications from those fully vaccinated against Covid.