Leading waste handling equipment manufacturer
This Business Development Manager role has been newly created due to the demand in the Waste Handling market. Your job will be to source and win new clients through new business development. You will need to focus on the problem at hand and look to provide a technical solution the best resolves the issue at hand with the customer.
A major part of the Business Development Manager role is regular call cycles and being all over your business and knowing what is happening and how you’re going to play each customer.
You will require;
- Selling experience in ‘1 off sale items’. Comfortable with lines of equipment in the 1-10 Million dollar window.
- Waste Handling / Processing plants and equipment knowledge or
- Plastics Processing Plant and Equipment knowledge or
- General understanding process plant and equipment
Candidate Requirement –
- 3 – 5 + Years in Sales of capital equipment
- Trade or engineering qualifications / experience beneficial
- Have contacts in the above markets
Candidates will be required to undertake Psychological Testing for this position, to ensure we find the right person.
Please forward me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org