Based in Eildon, our client has a well established Holiday Park, and now seek to recruit an experienced Chef.
Their in house bar and grill operates 7 days a week, offering a good quality and selection of pub food. However, we are looking for someone who can offer more than what people would simply cook at home.
We are seeking a person who is dependable, loves their work and works well with others without the temperamental disposition that chefs sometimes have.
Due to the nature of our business, shifts may be across 7 days (including weekends and public holidays) however we understand that a healthy work/life balance is also essential and majority of the time hours will not exceed 38 per week and 2 days off per week can be managed.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Preparing, cooking and serving high quality meals
- The effective and efficient operation of the kitchen
- Ordering & receiving of supplies for kitchen & bar
- Co-ordination of functions & events
- Abiding by food safety regulations
- Ensuring cleanliness in all areas of the kitchen
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Work well in a team structure
- Be available to work a rotating 7 day roster.
Full working rights within Australia are essential.
We thank you for your interest in this position and look forward to receiving a current resume.