Based in Craigieburn we are looking for an experienced Concreter to join a small but growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build an exciting and rewarding career in the construction business.
- Complete all necessary tasks to prepare, box, pour and finish concrete footpath’s, kerb and channel, crossings.
- Backfill and topsoil
- Measure and order concrete
- Assist in cutting and removing existing concrete
- Complete work to the highest standard free of any defects to company satisfaction
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Prior experience in the reinstatement of footpaths, crossovers, pram crossing and kerb and channel.
- HR truck Licence
- Traffic management ticket desirable
- White card
- Working with Children Licence
- Family-owned business;
- Over 15 years in the market;
- Friendly environment;
- Immediate start;
- Potential to grow.
Please note vaccination mandates are applicable for construction industry.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email, with a link to book an interview time suitable for them. Please ensure you check emails as well as junk / spam folders.