A well established home removal specialist, are seeking a person for their office as a Customer Service Consultant.
The position requires a Customer Service Consultant with great time-keeping and organisational skills.
As Customer Service Consultant, key responsibilities will include;
- Take messages for overflow calls taken for other departments.
- Complete integrity for previous days bookings.
- Daily management of on road operations & on road problem solving.
- Attend fortnightly sales meetings & communicate any important ops information.
- Refer broader sales opportunities where available to the sales team.
- Review and recommend improvements to current systems and processes.
- Attend all company full staff meetings.
- Responding to incoming enquiries
You will need to be:
- Punctual and reliable.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Thorough knowledge of our staff and their individual skills and strengths.
- Thorough understanding of the removals process and the vehicles in our fleet.
- Ability to utilise programmes including Excel & Moveware.
- Willingness to implement new systems and evolve with customers new and old.
- Great communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Work closely with & develop a repour with all relocations’ on-road staff.
- Having confidence to deal with all types of customers’ enquiries and complaints.