As a Customer Service Agent, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and sales services to internal and external customers to ensure the continued growth.
In this role you will;
- Create a positive customer experience by greeting and engaging valued customers
- Complete rental and return transactions efficiently and accurately
- Sell rental options to valued customers
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction by resolving issues
- Ensure all features of the vehicles are operational when returned by renting customer.
- Ferry vehicles as needed
To be successful in this position, our newest team member will have the following:
- Excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and ability to engage in verbal interaction with customers
- Previous experience in customer service or sales; experience in rental industry preferred
- Computer literacy skills required
- Flexibility of working hours (7-day shift work including weekends & public holidays may apply)
- A full and current AU driver’s licence with the ability to drive automatic vehicles.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A competitive hourly rate & incentives
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Full training and a company uniform
- A supportive team environment
- Leave loading & shift penalties applied to base hourly rates
- Employee Benefits and a motivating company culture
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who is passionate about customer service and has the ability to work collaboratively as a team to achieve targets.
We can only accept applications from those fully vaccinated against Covid.