Due to steady growth, and company moving into larger premises, a new position has been created to manage spare parts to support both technicians and customers.
Key responsibilities will include.
- Preparation of weekly stock order reports;
- Analyse inventory levels;
- Review, monitor, follow up and action outstanding back orders;
- Maintaining accurate records;
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies;
- Central point of contact for staff and customers for all inventory related matters;
- Provide administrative and customer service support.
- Prepare spare parts quotes and follow up customer purchase orders.
The ideal candidate will have a basic mechanical awareness with an understanding of spare parts management concepts together with outstanding communications skills and a high attention to detail. A background in parts interpreting, spare parts phone sales and quoting would also suit.
Additional skills required:
- Proven ability to work autonomously and in a team environment;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office;
- Current Drivers Licence;
There may be a requirement in the future to travel. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, located in Dandenong.