This Customer Service Representative opportunity is for an experienced, energetic and reliable person with a drive for creating an exceptional customer experience. We require someone who possesses a strong sense of role ownership and a desire to see tasks through to completion. You will be working in an ever changing and busy environment.
We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships across all levels of the business. Your passion for providing an outstanding B2B and B2C customer experience will be integral.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate experience in troubleshooting & diagnosing issues, data input accuracy, administration and customer support. They will have an inquisitive sense to take action when things don’t seem right, as well as someone who takes pride in the contribution they make to the team culture and achievements.
- Diagnostics & coordination of resolutions to customer warranty claims
- Effectively responding to a wide variety of customer queries
- Responding to emails and phone calls
- Data entry (Orders and system data maintenance)
- Providing quotes and information about current products and promotions
- Providing administrative support to the sales team
- Support of external merchandising team
You will need to display:
- Experience in any or all of the following fields
- Warranties & Repair
- Strong troubleshooting, diagnostics, critical thinking skills (experience diagnosing warranty claims not required, but technical aptitude a must)
- A positive attitude and approach to your work
- Outstanding communication skills both verbally & written
- Punctual, reliable & a genuine team player
- Customer service experience with a focus on being truly customer centric
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-developed computer skills – intermediate excel skills are desirable.
- Experience using ERP systems such as Netsuite, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics or other large scale ERP software applications.
Note that whist experience with consumer law and dealing with warranty on major appliances is desirable, its not a must. The right attitude and great problem solving skills are more important.
People successful in this role are true team players with an innate ability to find good in any situation. They question when things don’t look right and are not afraid to speak up and contribute new ideas.
Our client is an Authorised Provider and this position is is classified as an Authorised Worker. Compliance with government COVID requirements is mandatory.