The ideal candidate for this Digital Marketing Specialist role, is someone with their finger on the pulse and is a quick & effective worker. You will be the brand voice, so you must be confident, full of creative ideas & ready to act in a heartbeat! You will be responsible for creating and executing content & campaigns, initiating new marketing strategies to increase our brand awareness, driving online sales & maintaining communication over various platforms to increase customer engagement.
Key Digital Marketing Specialist Accountabilities
- Engage with colleagues & customers to develop effective content & strategy for our online platforms, targeting current & potential customers
- Understand & implement a range of digital marketing techniques including CRM management, EDM (email marketing) & SEO/ranking management
- Google add targeting including tracking Google analytics, CRM data & providing insights
- Content generation & scheduling of social media posts across various platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn & messenger bots
- Work closely with the relevant stakeholders to ensure our online & mobile presence is strategic, coherent, on-message & enhances the overall brand
- Online reputation management – if it exists, you should know about it & be on the front foot in responding
- Other tasks as required – Liaising with 3rd party suppliers, including printers, web developers, etc. for the management of quotes & invoices. – Management of marketing calendar including project key dates, weekly eDMs, video content, media releases, press ads, etc
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years digital & social media experience
- Strong affinity & experience with a broad suite of digital marketing channels & supporting platforms – Wordpress & Hubspot experience or similar preferred
- Strong Facebook Business Manager skills
- Demonstrated expertise in video & photo editing programs
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible & adaptable in the face of changing organisational priorities & ambiguous environments whilst continuing a strong focus on quality of work.
- A passion for being accountable & delivering the outcomes of the business