We are seeking experienced Service Technicians who are customer focused to join a service team that offers a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- Delivering an excellent customer experience through the provision of routine service and maintenance to customers. First time resolution is essential.
- Ensure service paperwork and all appropriate documentation is accurate, completed and on time to ensure timely invoicing of customers.
- Ensure effective implementation of policies and procedures relating to operations.
- Support the Service department through compliance to the work schedule and participation in the call out roster.
- Be prepared to learn and actively deliver on an excellent customer experience for our clients.
To be successful you will require the following:
- Current Electronic Security Licence and Cabling License – Essential
- Current Drivers Licence – Essential
- Excellent problem solving, conflict resolution and analysis skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and Certification of Gallagher and Avigilon – Desired
- Knowledge and Certification of integrated security/access systems including Tecom and Integriti.
- Broad range of commonly used Alarm systems, including Hills and Bosch.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IP Networks
- Demonstrated knowledge in a range of IP CCTV systems
- A team player who professionally interacts and collaborates with colleagues at work.
- A positive “can-do” attitude, flexible and adaptable in a consistently developing environment.
- Working in a team-based environment
- Working Autonomously, Keeping within KPI’s
- We are a strong advocate of career development with a wide support network for professional development.
- Over time and on call allowances.
- Competitive remuneration package.
Right to Work
The above position is open only to applicants who have a current right to work in Australia. Applicants who do not have a current right to work In Australia will unfortunately not be considered and are respectfully asked not to apply.
Superior People Recruitment are a leading Melbourne Employment Agency.