Our client, specialises in providing fast and short term working capital loans for businesses in all sectors and are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to CEO.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage CEO’s calendar and facilitate meetings, including welcoming of overseas and VIP guests
- Manage all incoming calls, emails, mails and handling them appropriately
- Perform administrative and personal assistant functions, including diary management and performance of ad hoc requests.
- Take effective minutes and organise thoughts in a clear and concise manners
- Organise agenda and attendance for meetings and prepare minutes for follow-up actions
- Work closely with senior management and other business units on their operational requirements
- Prepare reports, documents and presentations for meetings
- Monitor / Follow up on work-in-progress, projects etc
- Screen phone calls, enquires, requests and handling them appropriately
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned and required by the company
- Key liaison with internal and external stakeholders at all level seniority on behalf of the CEO
- Event and workshop coordination
- Book travel, accommodation, car hire and other associated travel costs, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure safe work practices and plans are in place for all team members and vendors who deliver services to this function.
- All aspects of office management for an effective and smooth-running department
- Bring openness and excitement for occasional travel when needed.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 8-10 years of working experience, preferably in secretarial, administrative support and office management.
- Strong communication, organizational and prioritization skills with high attention to detail
- Experience working in the financial / professional services firm will be advantageous.
- Experience supporting a large team, working with a high volume of tasks and multiple deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
- Ability and willingness to solve problems and learn new systems
- Strong time management and decision-making skills
- Strong and confident verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and use initiative in all tasks
- Bi-lingual, Mandarin / English speaking
We can only accept applications from those fully vaccinated against Covid.