We are looking for a mature Field Maintenance Representative who is mechanically minded to use their knowledge along with our training to allow them to grow into the role in Melbourne’s south eastern suburbs.
We are seeking an individual who is looking for a long-term opportunity with a secure and stable employer who offers a great company culture and work life balance.
Ideally you will be based within this area to have easy access to the territory.
Qualifications & experience
- Experience in a field role is preferred but not necessary along with proven ability to work unsupervised.
- Proven handyman skills with mechanical aptitude is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills a must
- Basic computer knowledge is required
- Full Australian driving licence
- Honest, reliable and punctual
Tasks & responsibilities
- Repair and maintenance of our hire equipment using a fully equipped company van (full training on our equipment will be provided)
- Dedicated territory to cover from Port Melbourne down to Mornington.
- Merchandising inclusive of ordering products & sales in stores
- Maintaining relationships with stores
- Effectively prioritize workload and attend calls, ensuring call status is updated at required intervals via iPad
- Able to work as part of a team and work autonomously.
- You will be provided with a fully equipped & maintained company van, mobile phone and iPad to enable you to do your job.
- Full training will be provided
- Work life balance can be achieved once fully qualified in this role
- Good team culture
If you think this is the job for you please click APPLY ensuring you provide a cover letter stating what skills you have relevant to the role and resume.
We can only accept applications from those fully vaccinated against Covid.