Our client, specialises in providing fast and short term working capital loans for businesses in all sectors and are currently seeking an experienced Finance Manager.
Bi-lingual and ability to speak Mandarin is essential.
Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Manages the daily operations of the local Finance function to support the business plans of the organisation
- Responsible for Financial Planning & Analysis, Integrated Program Planning & Control, General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Pricing, Payroll and Sales Order Administration
- Responsible for workforce planning including selection of future employees as well as development and performance management of current employees
- Driving accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
- Consolidation of group entities.
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative tax and financial reporting requirements.
- Manage the month-end close, providing variance analysis and information related to capital and operating expenditure
- Oversees the analysis of organisational revenues, liabilities, assets, and other financial indicators to forecast short and medium-term performance
- Advises functional or operational area managers on financial issues to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities
- Supports the development of key elements of strategic and financial plans, including revenue and cost profiles, cost reductions, earned value management, budget and policy recommendations, and medium-term planning activities
- Evaluates strategies for financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximise investments, and increase efficiency
- Executes financial activities, including cost reduction strategies, while supporting general and administrative accounting initiatives and budget and policy processes
- Ensures all financial transactions are in accordance with GAAP and statutory requirements as well as being compliant with internal controls, processes and procedures
- Reviews controls for the financial activities of the organisation to ensure they are conducted accurately, ethically, consistently and according to relevant policies, procedures, regulations, laws, and standards
- Supports internal and external audit for controls and compliance adherence
- Treasury and cash management reporting across the group of companies
- Answer incoming phone calls and enquiries
- Perform any other duties assigned by Management
Finance Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Strong demonstrable finance background
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and work with diverse teams
- Proficient in speaking both English and Mandarin (for liaison with Mandarin speaking management)
- Eligible to work in Australia with a valid working Visa.
We can only accept applications from those fully vaccinated against Covid.