Our client, specialises in providing fast and short term working capital loans for businesses in all sectors and are currently seeking an experienced Finance Manager.
Bi-lingual and ability to speak Mandarin is essential.
- Manages the daily operations of the local Finance function to support the business plans of the organisation
- Responsible for Financial Planning & Analysis, Integrated Program Planning & Control, General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Pricing, Payroll and Sales Order Administration
- Responsible for workforce planning including selection of future employees as well as development and performance management of current employees
- Driving accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
- Consolidation of group entities.
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative tax and financial reporting requirements.
- Manage the month-end close, providing variance analysis and information related to capital and operating expenditure
- Oversees the analysis of organisational revenues, liabilities, assets, and other financial indicators to forecast short and medium-term performance
- Advises functional or operational area managers on financial issues to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities
- Supports the development of key elements of strategic and financial plans, including revenue and cost profiles, cost reductions, earned value management, budget and policy recommendations, and medium-term planning activities
- Evaluates strategies for financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximise investments, and increase efficiency
- Executes financial activities, including cost reduction strategies, while supporting general and administrative accounting initiatives and budget and policy processes
- Ensures all financial transactions are in accordance with GAAP and statutory requirements as well as being compliant with internal controls, processes and procedures
- Reviews controls for the financial activities of the organisation to ensure they are conducted accurately, ethically, consistently and according to relevant policies, procedures, regulations, laws, and standards
- Supports internal and external audit for controls and compliance adherence
- Treasury and cash management reporting across the group of companies
- Answer incoming phone calls and enquiries
- Perform any other duties assigned by Management
•Have independent experience in doing a full set of accounts for more than 8 years
•Good at full-process financial management experience
•Familiar with project budget and final accounts management
•Proficient in financial software operation
•Familiar with tax filing
•Able to formulate financial systems
•Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
•Familiarity with industry regulations and compliance standards.
•Possess Australian PR permanent residency
•Proficient in both English and Mandarin
Right to Work
The above position is open only to applicants who have a current right to work in Australia. Applicants who do not have a current right to work In Australia will unfortunately not be considered and are respectfully asked not to apply.
Should we not contact you within 2 weeks of your application please accept that in this instance you were unsuccessful, but we thank you for your time.
Superior People Recruitment are a leading Sydney Employment Agency.