We have an exciting opportunity for a driven & passionate finance officer to form an integral part of this finance department.
The successful Finance officer will be confident in liaising with clients & have the ability to build trusting relationships. You will have a business improvement focus & be skilled in the use of the latest technology.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with budgeting is essential
- Ability to strive in a high performing team
- Experience handling difficult & complex situations & complaints
- Excellent communication, problem-solving & customer service skills
- Solid organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Experience with reporting, forecasting, data analytics & analysis
- Excellent written, verbal & numerical skills
- Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure & to short deadlines
- Thrives in a fast-paced office environment
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office
To be successful in this Finance Officer position, you will be confident in these responsibilities
- Budget preparation & analysis – (This forms a major part of your role)
- Performing monthly, quarterly & annual accounting activities including reconciliations
- EOY accruals & cleaning up financials
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Processing refunds & reimbursements
- Issuing monthly & quarterly invoices
- Responding to account queries
- Generating reports for quarterly BAS lodgement
- Bank, AR & AP reconciliations
- Responding to client queries in a timely manner
We are looking for Bookkeepers & Accounting professionals with at least a Certificate IV in Bookkeeping/Accounting. It would be preferred if you hold a Diploma or Degree qualification.
Ideally, you will have at least two years of hands-on experience, however, the position is also open to fresh graduates with the right attitude & willingness to learn.