Our client are a Start-Up, looking for an experienced General Manager, with a strong IT background.
The client will soon be launching their new social media app, and require a General Manager who can take the product to market.
Initial responsibilities will focus on building a small team, initially, and generating sales and marketing strategies. Budget and funding will not be an issue.
This is an exciting product, and no similar App in the social media spectrum exists internationally. So this is an opportunity to get in at the ground level, and the option for future equity can be negotiated.
We are seeking an experienced General Manager, who is IT savvy, strong in marketing, and with financial acumen.
You will need to show;
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Start-up experience
- Financial background and acumen
- Business and team development
- Media and various Marketing channels including Agencies
- Content and Agency Partnerships
- Strong sense and insight in content product operations
- Understanding UX in video content and strategies to build loyalty users and brands
- Partnering experience with a global platform
- Inspiring culture to be built into the team
- Identifying additional opportunities to grow the platform
- Experience embedding leading edge technology
- Sales disciplines, and coaching methodologies across disparate sales workforces
- Experience of leading a large workforce and budget
- Deliver operational efficiency
As General Manager you will develop and deliver innovative and visionary business and marketing plans to promote and increase the ongoing prosperity of the product. This is a truly unique opportunity to make your mark with a high performing product.
This comprehensive role covers marketing, project implementation, industry development, managing a high-performing team, and maintaining excellent stakeholder relations.
This role is for immediate start, and the product is fully developed, funded and ready for market release.