Installation and Hardware Technician
Superior People Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Installation and Hardware Technician to join a fast-paced, highly collaborative company. Our client is the leading supplier of long term time-lapse photography services to government and tier one construction companies around Australia. This role is based in NSW.
This exciting position offers a hands-on opportunity to work on some of Australia’s biggest and most exciting infrastructure projects, whilst enjoying the benefits that come with working for a leading Time-lapse photography company.
Interstate travel may be offered, providing additional opportunities to work on major projects around the country. This position offers great variety and will appeal to technically-minded people who enjoy assembling components, finding and implementing solutions, and working as part of an energetic team in an exciting industry.
If you’re well presented, self-motivated and strive for excellence in your work then please read on.
Your new role
As the Installation and Hardware Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Assembling, installing and maintaining TLCO proprietary hardware.
- Asset Management.
- Hardware Quality Control.
- Identifying and implementing the best installation solutions for client projects.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Perform daily quality control (QC) on client projects
- Assemble, build, test, and quality control of hardware
- Work with third-party manufacturers to ensure quality control
- Attend site to identify custom mounting locations and installation logistics
- Design and manufacture custom brackets
What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and experience
- Computer use competency
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- A strong capacity to be self-motivated and work autonomously
- Australian Citizenship
- Police check required
- A full Australian driver’s licence
- An Electrician’s Licence will be very highly regarded