An Innovative Landscaping construction business is now seeming an experienced Landscape Foreman. You will be overseeing small teams across multiple sites.
Works primarily include garden and soil preparation, planting & irrigation, furniture, timber & play equipment and garden maintenance and can also include paving and basic concrete. Role-specific duties will include:
- Undertaking works involving the above trades
- Organizing daily tasks for workers & subcontractors
- Managing materials and resources on site
- Coordinating with other trades on site
- Light admin and reporting work
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in landscape industry
- Sound knowledge of horticultural and construction concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage time and plan effectively
- Ability lead and manage people and personalities
- Experience in concreting
This challenging position will allow the successful applicant to embark on a rewarding new chapter in their career.
Please note, Covid vaccinations are now mandated in the construction sector.