Our fresh food client is now seeking an experiened Machanicla Fitter.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will harness your skills and knowledge as part of a site team responsible for maintenance and continuous improvement of the machinery and plant, both preventative and breakdown.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Preventative maintenance and service/repairs of a wide range of food production plant and equipmentGeneral maintenance duties,
- Ensure best practice in relation to our preventive and reactive processes and asset management system,
- Adhere to WHS, GMP and HACCP principles, and
- Manage small maintenance projects and suggest ideas for continuous improvement.
- Comply with quality, safety and environmental policies, procedures and rules
Skills and Experience
- Operate equipment and vehicles with appropriate licenses.
- Highly Desirable – Trade qualification in Mechanical Fitting.
- Highly Desirable – Experience with pneumatics and automation.
- Advantageous – Experience working within food manufacturing.
- Flexibility to work shift hours to support production requirements.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to grow this role through your own innovation and previous experience
- Work for a reputable business that is dynamic and continually expanding nationally.
- The ability to make the role your own.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, Please click apply now!