The Grading Maintenance Technician is primarily responsible for the continuous operation, implementation of all preventative and emergency maintenance of the grading machines.
Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Maintain company assets, bio-security and site security,
- Maintain the Lubing conveyor line,
- Provide back up (On Call) as required,
- Managing and scheduling preventative and reactive maintenance activities for plant, equipment and machinery.
- Partner with National Maintenance Manager to develop and implement preventative maintenance with MEX CMMS
- Oversee maintenance planning and ensure all equipment adheres to company standards
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Extensive experience, preferably in management, in all facets of maintenance,
- Preferably with PLC experience,
- Training & Experience in all facets of OHS including contractor management,
- Trade qualifications in a related disciple (Engineering/Electrical) or willing to continue training,
- Strong knowledge regarding preventative maintenance & sound mechanical aptitude/fabrication.
- Autonomous decision-making abilities,
- You are comfortable with change and can ensure that business ideas are turned into operational actions,
- Well-developed problem-solving skills with the ability to arrive at and implement long term preventative actions,
- Knowledge of quality systems, HACCP procedures and understanding of how maintenance could impact the environment,
- Forklift, Scissor Lift, Working at Heights Tickets/Licenses
- Must be a permanent resident of Australia or Australian citizen
It would be highly beneficial if you have obtained
- Certificate IV in Competitive Systems & Practices,
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment,
The company is committed to finding the right person for this role and support and develop them to be successful.
This is a rewarding position with an excellent salary package on offer.
If you believe you have what it takes for this role, please click on apply.