Our client is seeking an experienced Sales and Marketing Coordinator, in growing the business unit. You will have a strong background in business development, sales, client interaction, analytical minded and self motivation.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your key responsibilities as Sales and Marketing Coordinator are :
- Manage and drive the sales to ensure all sales, revenue and growth targets are achieved
- To co-ordinate the marketing and promotional activities
- Manage & foster relationships with key accounts and the Company’s brokers and distributors
- Strategically plan and execute long term sales & marketing initiatives
- To co-ordinate the product specification packaging design and artwork
- To control department costs and expenses within Budget
You will also actively contribute to sales planning and forecasting of revenue projections.
Naturally, you will be a dynamic person, with good communication, people management and a team player.
The successful candidate will have a proven sales background with solid business development successes in Food industry. Prior experience in this field will be an asset, bringing in excellent markets skills. You should also have a sound knowledge of computer skills – including Microsoft Applications to maintain sales statistic, records and to prepare detailed analysis and projections.
This is a full time position. We will base the salary package on skills and experience.