As Marketing Manager, this role is responsible for building a pipeline of qualified “Brands” (Leads) for the Business Development Team to drive growth, managing all marketing activities, and supporting the Sales team.
- Research and build a pipeline of leads.
- Use market research and networking to grow the lead database.
- Qualify by phone the “Prospect” leads.
- Produce “Qualified” Leads for the Business Development Team ensuring they match the ideal Client profile.
- Refine and use solution based sales phone scripts.
- Professionally answer commonly asked questions and/ or objections.
- Prepare marketing management reports to measure cost Vs outcomes of all marketing activities.
- Co-ordinate and plan all web based marketing activities as the conduit between company and its external provider.
- Oversee web marketing activities and content for SEO, AdWords, LinkedIn and Email marketing.
- Manage Company brochure production as required.
- Routinely collect and collate product images and case study material for PPI Marketing content.
- Maintain and update the Website
- Prepare Internal branding for the ideal client (Brand) profile and promote through the business.
- Prepare and maintain “Wall of Brands” to support the growth strategy.
- Co-ordinate promotional gift and year end calendars.
- Maintain accurate and up to date lead pipeline including contact details and communications.
- Maintain Existing Client database as required.
Internal Sales Support
- Manage the Marketing/Sales email inbox, qualify enquires and respond in 4 hours.
- Support the sales team in general sales duties if required.
- 5+ years (ideal) lead generation experience
- Marketing co-ordination experience
- Solution based product marketing experience
Skills & Qualifications
- Business, Marketing or other relevant degree
- Database workflow and CRM experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Highly effective listening skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- High personal standards
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Energy and passion
- Ability to think broadly
- Solid business understanding