Our client is a long established family owned business that specialises in the supply and maintenance of mobility equipment. We are now seeking a qualified service technician for the position of Mobility Equipment Technician
Your job in this Mobility Equipment Technician role will include:
- Repairs and maintenance of electric wheelchairs, mobility scooter, patient lifting hoists and related healthcare equipment.
- In-house workshop repairs
- On-site servicing of equipment in hospitals, nursing homes and private houses
To be successful in the Mobility Equipment Technician role, you will have:
- 3-5 years mechanical and electrical experience; specific experience in mobility equipment is preferable
- A basic understanding of electronics and electronic control systems.
- Good diagnostic / fault finding skills
- Practical, hands on can do attitude, and willingness to learn and follow company procedures
- Excellent communication skills, and the patience and understanding required to deal with our client base of disabled persons
- Good organisational skills including being neat, tidy and well presented
Hours of work are 7:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday