We are currently looking for a motivated, driven & experienced Parts Interpreter.
You will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional customer service primarily through the effective, accurate and timely interpretation of parts for both internal and external customers.
The perfect candidate for this role will have proven experience as a Parts Interpreter, ideally in a medium sized automotive dealership and ready to take on new challenges.
The ideal Parts Interpreter candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Current Manual Driver’s License
- Computer Literacy in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Word
- Computer software knowledge/experience in relation to Parts Department including ERA (Reynolds & Reynolds)
The Parts Interpreter Role:
- Phone and retail counter servicing
- Internal workshop supply
- Accuracy in quoting
- Handling pre-delivery requirements
- Liaising between panel shops & mechanical workshops
The successful applicant will be a team player in a team environment answering to the Parts Manager.
An attractive remuneration package will be on offer to match your past experience along with a strong commitment to training and personal development.
Please express your interest through our online application form, with current CV and cover letter attached.
We can only accept applications from those fully vaccinated against Covid.