Our client is looking for a spare parts person. The ideal candidate will have good attention to detail, be able to multitask and must be willing to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment. The job will involve managing parts inventories for Melbourne operations based at Truganina and two wharf sites in Port Melbourne (MSIC required).
Essential skills and experience for the role include:
- Heavy or light vehicle spare parts knowledge
- Inventory control and management
- Ability to operate in a fast-growing environment
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with electronic purchasing
- Current drivers’ licence
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Positive and can-do attitude with a focus on teamwork
Desirable but not essential:
- Forklift licence
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity with EQUIP software
- Clean and modern facilities
- Competitive salary (based on your level of experience)
- Further training and development
- Great working and team environments
If you are interested apply today to join a great team and ever-growing enterprise. In return we will provide an attractive salary package and a great working environment.
We can only accept applications from those fully vaccinated against Covid.