Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll / Accounts Officer, ideally with experience in use of MYOB. At present the company are located in Port Melbourne, however are moving to Springvale, so initial 6-8 week period will be placed in Port Melbourne.
Successful candidate will be subject to police check.
The core responsibilities of the role include financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate accounting relating to payroll processing and accounts payable and receivable.
This is a full-time role.
The successful candidate will be experienced and adaptable and able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels. In addition, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- At least two (2) years’ experience in Payroll or in a similar accounts’ role
- Strong practical and theoretical accounting skills
- Experience in the delivery of end-to-end payroll processing and support
- Experience with MYOB, and payroll software
- High attention to detail
- Understanding of relevant legislative requirements
- Sound communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
Please send your resume and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.