Our client is a privately owned Australian company highly regarded in the building supply market., operating multiple distribution centres throughout Australia, servicing frame and truss plants, pallet manufacturers, bedding manufacturers, tool specialists as well as rural, retail and trade hardware stores, and now seek an experienced Product Manager
This is a newly created position.
Reporting to the National Sales and Marketing Manager the product manager role responsibilities are:
- Development of category strategy, road map, new product development and involvement in the marketing plans.
- Review the lifecycle for products, including product research, market intel, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements and product launch.
- Analyse product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successfully achieved.
- Create and present business cases to management, consisting of high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnership and licensing opportunities.
- Assisting in inventory planning and management.
- Working with graphic designer on packaging design, POS, technical brochures and marketing support information.
- Help drive sales in category ranges with promotional activities and initiatives.
You will ideally possess the following
- A territory qualification relevant to the position.
- Experience as a product manager in hardware is preferred however will consider experience in other industries.
- Ability to apply Australian Standards in the development of new products.
- A tertiary qualification relevant to the position.
- A curiosity for technical and mechanical workings.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- A passion for analysis both numeric and situation.
- A comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An eye for detail.
If you are looking to work in a close-knit team of high-performance, like-minded individuals and want to be rewarded for your efforts then please submit your resume and covering letter, detailing how you meet the criteria.
We can only accept applications from those fully vaccinated against Covid.