Our client is growing at a rapid rate and now looking for an Experienced Property Manager for an Immediate start.
You will be an integral part of a dynamic Property Management team who thrive on delivering outstanding service to our clients.
About the Role
If you are highly organised, have excellent customer service and communication skills, a good work ethic with a positive attitude we would like to talk to you.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a portfolio
- Open for inspections
- Manage property repairs and maintenance
- Conduct In going, outgoing reports
- Routine inspections
- Rent reviews
- Arrears management
- Bond process and claims
- Lease preparation
- VCAT preparation
- Building and maintain relationships with landlords and tenants
To be considered for this role you will need to possess the following:
- Experience within a Real Estate agency as a Portfolio Manager will be ideal
- Must be positive and motivated, enjoy working as part of a close team.
- Possess strong and open communication skills.
- Immaculate presentation
- Computer literate
- Current driver’s licence (Victorian)
- Current agents representative certificate
- Knowledge of South East suburbs
- Passion for real estate
Our commitment to you:
- Positive, friendly, helpful team culture
- A focus on growth and achieving your professional aspirations
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Ipad, fuel allowance and on going training will be provided
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
We can only accept applications from candidates fully vaccinated against Covid for this position.