We are seeking a dynamic, friendly and positive receptionist with a CAN DO attitude who would like to join a highly motivated, happy and supportive team that strives for positive customer experiences and the best possible outcomes, every time!
You will be joining an experienced Customer Service team with knowledge, professionalism and friendliness. Working closely with internal support teams, customers and stakeholders, this role puts you at the front-line, being the first point of contact and face for clients.
Key Receptionist Responsibilities
- Answering and directing incoming calls, taking phone messages and greeting clients;
- Mail distribution and management of various company email folders;
- Management and ordering of office supplies and stationary
- Providing general administrative support.
To be successful in this role you must have
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management abilities
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excel
- Alignment with our values, as outlined below
Benefits and Culture
- Be a part of our rapidly growing team, with endless opportunities for success
- Team lunches – every Friday!
- Open office environment and friendly team