Our client is a registered SDA provider under the NDIS, managing purpose-built specialist accommodation facilities, and are now seeking an experienced Human Resources Coordinator.
The successful applicant will collaborate with managers on a regular basis to identify hiring needs and deliver a high-quality and consistent end-to-end recruitment service.
Mandatory Requirement: NDIS Worker Screening Check & Working With Children’s Check
- Develop and update job descriptions and advertisements
- Post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Source and recruit candidates by using a variety of recruiting techniques and platforms
- Shortlist candidates resumes, job applications and conduct phone-screens
- Schedule interviews for relevant departments
- Provide candidates with updates on the progress of their application at each stage (successful and unsuccessful)
- Conduct Reference checks
- Prepare contracts and onboard all new employees.
- Maintain an up-to-date record of applicants, notes and outcomes
- Run exit interviews
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification – desirable but not essential
- Previous experience running end-to-end recruitment
- Understanding of relevant Awards and payrates
- Experience in developing processes
- Strong attention to detail
- High-level organizational skills
- Effective prioritization of competing deadlines
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Excellent ability to build relationships
- Good sense of humour
Please apply with your CV and supporting Cover Letter!
We can only accept applications from those fully vaccinated against Covid.